Exclusive Site, Shift Work, Great Rates!!!!!
An Electrical & Mechanical company has a requirement for Maintenance Electrician to join their progressive team in Botany.
In this secure role, you will be providing ongoing preventative and reactive maintenance, to ensure the smooth running and operations of the site. This role will be quite varied and may require you to carry out ad-hoc and repetitive duties from time-to-time. This is an opportunity that offers ongoing training, team support, flexibility in your work day, challenging tasks, on-street parking and an attractive salary package with penalties!
To be successful in your application for this role, you MUST be a qualified Electrician and ideally have worked in a similar position providing on-site support and maintenance. You must meet our technical credentials, have an unrestricted drivers licence and an OH&S whitecard. We are a team that work well together and aim to share a common goal.
The right person will be able to commit to shift work as this role will include 8 hour shifts on day, afternoon and night rotating roster, as well as being available for weekend work, approximately one day in every month.
We offer Hourly rate + shift loadings + weekend penalties + allowances.
In order to be successful for this position you must have
- A valid Electrical Licence
- White Card
- Industrial Fault Finding and an understanding of electrical diagrams
- Experience in PLC’s and Variable Speed Drives would be considered and advantage
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Great communication skills and someone that works well with others
- Be hands on and eager to get the job done
- This can be a hard- working and demanding nature, therefore we require you to be physically fit
Due to the requirements of the site, all applicants must be able to pass a federal police, drug and alcohol test.
All applications will be immediately reviewed with interviews to commence as soon as possible, note the first interview will be via telephone.
We ask you to submit an up-to-date resume with all contact details and include 2 recent referee’s, and an email/cover letter stating your availability and interest in this position.
* NO AGENCIES OR TRAVELLERS PLEASE